handdator

Visa fullständig version : Axelina Emilie Tolfström

Stine Ö
2012-04-30, 14:11
Im trying to find information about Axelina Emilie Tolfström, i have found her in the Rotemansarkivet with a possible daughter.

http://www2.ssa.stockholm.se/Rotemansarkivet/SearchResult.aspx

I can't find any husband to Axelina and I'm not sure that Emma is her daughter!

can anybody help with some info

c4lle
2012-05-01, 23:57
Difficult to answer your questions, but Emma Oscaria has parents "unknown" in the birth book. Age of mother is 22 which is about right with Axelia, place of birth is Grefgatan which is also the same street that Axelia lives 1870. In the house register for years 1870-71 is Emma listed as foster child, in lather records as doughter.
(She is living there with his mother Emeli Kindstedt (Holmström) and for sure the Johan Holmström mention there is Axelia grandfather)

Axelia move to Göteborg ( I have not found when) and moves back 1886 to Stockholm as married.
She is also noted as "Danser wife". What I can see she is alone.

She dies 1897-08-08 in Grefgatan (todays spelling is Grevgatan: http://kartor.eniro.se/m/9GraY)

So, my gess is that she married a danser Tolfström but he is not Emmas father. (I did a Google and found a danser named Tolfström in a Theater in Kalmar 1871!)

I send you pictures from Axelia and Emmas birth records, and House record where they lived in 1870-71. My guess is that you need to do some deeper digging in Göteborg to find here there.

BR /C

Stine Ö
2012-05-02, 00:25
Thank you so much for your help! :)

Difficult to answer your questions, but Emma Oscaria has parents "unknown" in the birth book. Age of mother is 22 which is about right with Axelia, place of birth is Grefgatan which is also the same street that Axelia lives 1870. In the house register for years 1870-71 is Emma listed as foster child, in lather records as doughter.
(She is living there with his mother Emeli Kindstedt (Holmström) and for sure the Johan Holmström mention there is Axelia grandfather)

Axelia move to Göteborg ( I have not found when) and moves back 1886 to Stockholm as married.

She dies 1897-08-08 in Grefgatan (todays spelling is Grevgatan: http://kartor.eniro.se/m/9GraY)

So, my gess is that she married a danser Tolfström but he is not Emmas father. (I did a Google and found a danser named Tolfström in a Theater in Kalmar 1871!)

I send you pictures from Axelia and Emmas birth records, and House record where they lived in 1870-71. My guess is that you need to do some deeper digging in Göteborg to find here there.

BR /C

Stine Ö
2012-05-06, 12:03
the dancer you wrote about could be Oskar Alexander Fridthjof Tolfström, i don't really get it that emma's parents are unknown since her last name is Tolfström?
this family drives me a bit nuts since i can't find that much about it! :)

BR /C

c4lle
2012-05-06, 19:41
I do not know if it is this Oskar A F Tolfström or not, what found was this:
http://magasin.kb.se:8080/searchinterface/page.jsp?issue_id=kb:166179&sequence_number=6&recordNumber=&totalRecordNumber=
in the right botton corner there is one adv. for "Teater i Kalmar" where Herr Tolfström is mentioned as danser in 1871.

The story again:
In the birth records for Emma it is stated "Parents unknown".
Emma is listed as foster daughter, difficult to say if it is of Emili Kindstedt or Axelia Kindstedt (in 1871).
Emma and Axelia disappears from Hedvig Eleonora records.
Emma and Axelia gets back from Gothenburg in 1886 (no husband), Axelia is noted as married and have a new last name Tolfström and Emma is noted as daughter.
Later Emma will adopt Tolfström as hers last name.

The only conclusion I can make is that Emmas parents are unknown and maybe she is adopted by Axelia and hers husband Mr Tolfström, but that must be verified by digging in the Gothenburg's records.

BR
/C